NexGen is a Financial Planning Association community focused on the next generation of financial planners. This community of young professionals (age 36 and under) is guided by the mission to foster learning and growth that contributes to the legacy of the profession.
NexGen strives to provide members with a network that serves to:
- Support, advise and encourage one another in our professional advancement
- Promote, foster and direct programs that aid in knowledge transference
- Explore issues common to younger planners and seek means of accentuating the positives and finding resolutions for the negatives
Access the links below to see what the NexGen committee has going on:
- Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/o/fpa-of-san-francisco-nexgen-6544639015
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8490577
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FPASFNexGen
Goals for the Year:
Build an unprecedented sense of community and build traction within NexGen planners and allied professionals.
Our willingness to be unique and connect with our members more intimately has helped us create a trusted network of members who can lean on each other with confidence. Our most successful NexGen events have been hosted independent of the main chapter’s functions, which has led to a higher focus on our members and a stronger retention. Our core group of members cares not only about their own career growth, but the growth of those around them as well.
Perhaps 1 more dedicated Committee member to help organize events throughout the year.