2013 FPA of San Francisco Member Perspectives on YouTube
Click on the image above to play the video
Who is FPA?
The Financial Planning Association (FPA®) is the membership association for nearly 30,000 CFP® professionals, financial planners, investment specialists and associated professionals dedicated to advancing the financial planning process. FPA of San Francisco is a dynamic association with over 500 members. The FPA believes that everyone needs objective advice to make informed financial decisions and that when seeking the advice of a financial planner; the planner should be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ licensee. Our members are committed to honesty, integrity, and open communication. Through the spirit of service, we foster stewardship and the development of recognized knowledge and competence.
At FPA, our core values are who we are. They are values of FPA, and we want to attract as members those who share our values.
- Competence: Our dedication to competence requires not only lifelong learning, but also that we continually assess our ability to appropriately and effectively address the needs of those whom we serve.
- Integrity: We strive to have ever more congruence between our words and deeds, and to deliver genuine value to those whom we serve.
- Relationships: We are committed to open, inclusive and respectful relationships, including collaboration among diverse parties on common interests.
- Stewardship: We recognize our responsibility to act with vision, ever mindful of the effects of our actions on the future.
Who Are Our Members?
The Financial Planning Association members include:
- Financial Planners: CFP certificants and other professionals who have made a commitment to the financial planning process. All members are encouraged to pursue and attain the CFP certification.
- Allied professionals include accountants, attorneys, bankers, charitable giving specialists, insurance agents, investment consultants and others who advance the financial planning process in their work with clients.
- FPA’s Corporate membership consists of firms who have products and services that are appropriate for financial planners as well as financial planning broker-dealers who find value in having access to other Corporate members as well as to FPA’s individual members.
To view 108 Member Benefits, click here.
To view FPA National Benefits, click here.
Or you can Contact Us for more information.