To Chapter Members: Use promo code AFBE15 and receive $50 off! Plus the
chapter also receives a $50 rebate back to the chapter!
FPA’s Annual Conference – BE Boston 2015
September 26-28, 2015
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
FPA’s Annual Conference is the largest gathering of CFP® professionals featuring the best minds in financial planning. Attendees, speakers and partners are among the most innovative folks in the industry who come together to connect and share freshest ideas. The conference is built around sharing practical knowledge and strategies for attendees take back to their practice for immediate implementation. We challenge you to…
Learn how to operate your business more efficiently regardless of your career stage.
- Consult Top Coaches: Enhance your business! We will be increasing our Business Consulting Lounge to feature even more industry coaches to provide immediate advice to enhance different key functions in your practice.
- Learn from General Session Speakers: Keynote speakers are being hand-picked with practice management success in mind. CBS News Analyst, Jill Schlesinger, CFP®, will again act as keynote host to tie presentations back to the financial planning industry.
Exploration of the latest trends and technique from the best and the brightest minds in the profession.
- Your Input is Appreciated!: As with last year, we’re crowdsourcing many of this year’s sessions to enable you to provide feedback on sessions, speakers and content you want to see at the conference.
- Financial Planning Challenge: FPA, Ameriprise Financial and CFP Board will again host the 2015 Financial Planning Challenge. This distinctive competition is designed exclusively for undergraduate degree programs registered with CFP Board that recognizes school teams for demonstrating the CFP Board Financial Plan Development Course requirements. The top three winning teams will be awarded a monetary scholarship for their school.
Share knowledge and insights to become more effective, efficient and prosperous.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall: Table-top exhibits will again be featured in our bustling Exhibit Hall providing you with more opportunity to learn about solutions from big companies,and individual practice management product and service providers with big ideas.
Whatever your professional goals may be, we promise to stretch the boundaries of possibility. BE there!